• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New Neighbors

ammonia and water in a squirt bottle. Yep I had a cat getting under my boat cover at the other place, caught him out one day and shot him with a cock Daisy BB gun killed it deader than hell. Never thought that would happen

What are they good for?
Ive been debating getting one for house o A small tract of 6 acres
keeping the mice, rats and snakes away! We had two real good cats several years ago! They cleaned up all the mice and rats and went over to the neighbors house and clean up his place too! When we moved, he said I could leave the cats because they killed all the rats he had out in his sheds!

will frame it like this.

A squirt bottle might solve the issue so i'd go that route first.

then i'd check your local leash laws. Folks like to always go to these but there is NO LEASH LAW that is a state law, all of them are local laws so you'll have to check your local laws, some include cats but there are also several that outright EXLUDE them from leash laws.

Best optiion is to speak with the owner to see if there is anything they can do. The cat and the barking might be annoying but if the neighbor became an asshole over messing with his cat then it could make your life much worse. A bad neighbor is a **** load harder to deal with than a random cat.

Back
Top Bottom