• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New noob to ODT

Can anyone assist me when buying a handgun from someone else privately what to look for or do to make sure the the pistol is working, stolen, everything is there?

welcome.JPG

Can anyone assist me when buying a handgun from someone else privately what to look for or do to make sure the the pistol is working, stolen, everything is there?
Welcome to ODT.

The feedback system is your friend. Trade with reputable folks and you shouldn't have too many issues with your above concerns. Ask sellers plenty of questions and most are happy to answer them.

Good luck with your new hobby/ soon to be addiction.
:yo:

i'd do a lot of research on how a firearm you are interested in functions before lining up a purchase. Hickok45 on youtube is a good start. he does a good job at that. as for how much you should be paying for a particular gun, Buds Gun Shop is a good resource, not the only one but a good one.

i'd do a lot of research on how a firearm you are interested in functions before lining up a purchase. Hickok45 on youtube is a good start. he does a good job at that. as for how much you should be paying for a particular gun, Buds Gun Shop is a good resource, not the only one but a good one.
Thank you sir!

Welcome! The members you buy from will be happy to show you how to field strip the firearm and pointers on cleaning and maintaining it. Use the forums on the site to ask questions. Great members on here with a wealth of information.

Back
Top Bottom