New ODT Lowers - Now Taking Orders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I have #41-#103 filled. Out of those numbers it looks like I am going to have 2 slots that will open up due to lack of payment. I will keep this thread open untill the manufactorer contacts me. Once I get the phone call and give him the exact number of lowers I'll lock this down. That might be at 9:00am this morning or 5:00pm this afternoon. Either way if your holding out I'd play it safe and call or PM me early.

Like I have said before, please do not assume there will be extras. I do not have the cash flow right now to buy extras to sell at a later date.

Thanks for all of your hard work!!!

Glenn

Right now I have #41-#103 filled. Out of those numbers it looks like I am going to have 2 slots that will open up due to lack of payment. I will keep this thread open untill the manufactorer contacts me. Once I get the phone call and give him the exact number of lowers I'll lock this down. That might be at 9:00am this morning or 5:00pm this afternoon. Either way if your holding out I'd play it safe and call or PM me early.

Like I have said before, please do not assume there will be extras. I do not have the cash flow right now to buy extras to sell at a later date.

I have placed my order for 62 units (Serial Numbers ODT0041-ODT0103). Out of this batch I have 2 that have opened up and are available for purchase. They are lower ODT087 and ODT089. I will email updates to everyone as they become available to me. I'm really hopeing to have these in house, logged in, and ready to be shipped out or picked up by the middle of September. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. Thanks to everyone who participated and made this happen.

ODT089 GONE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom