• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New(old) flesh eating drug hits US streets

Yup.. That's me.. A xenophobe...

And yes this place is crawling with them.

If you think there's too many xenophobes here.. 4 words come to mind.

What the hell are you guys going on about? Yes, I'm under 25 so? I realize what some guy said on the internet doesn't make a damn bit of difference to these people. I just personally think it's an odd thing to say.

I do not consider myself a sociopath or a xenophobe, but I do really get tired of supporting other peoples bad decisions for a very long time.
examples:
hoodrat with 15 kids on welfare... other peoples bad decisions
Croc/Meth/Coke/heroin addict... other peoples bad decisions

I'm not talking about someone that needs help to stop smoking cigarettes, needs short term help with EBT/Unemployment
I'm not even talking about a mom that had **** planned out and something went horribly wrong and now she is, for whatever reason a single parent for the next 18 years.

I am speaking about those with no sense of self-awareness or personal responsibility.
"Obama gonna pay ma bills!"

I do not consider myself a sociopath or a xenophobe, but I do really get tired of supporting other peoples bad decisions for a very long time.
examples:
hoodrat with 15 kids on welfare... other peoples bad decisions
Croc/Meth/Coke/heroin addict... other peoples bad decisions

I'm not talking about someone that needs help to stop smoking cigarettes, needs short term help with EBT/Unemployment
I'm not even talking about a mom that had **** planned out and something went horribly wrong and now she is, for whatever reason a single parent for the next 18 years.

I am speaking about those with no sense of self-awareness or personal responsibility.
"Obama gonna pay ma bills!"

Oh..... See I'm just a xenophobic sadist who likes to watch unfettered Darwinism.

SO, you have no bad habits that might be detrimental to your health. Damn, you perfect!

i have plenty of bad habits, but they are mine and i dont blame anyone else for it nor do i expect anyone to take care of me

i have said the exact same thing like 3 times now

What the hell are you guys going on about? Yes, I'm under 25 so? I realize what some guy said on the internet doesn't make a damn bit of difference to these people. I just personally think it's an odd thing to say.

i think he was trying to point out that generally speaking younger people tend to be more idealistic

as you get older, reality sets in and you become less hopeful in the capacity of people to do the right thing (in general)

im not claiming one side or another, but thats what i gathered from it

- - - Updated - - -

Oh..... See I'm just a xenophobic sadist who likes to watch unfettered Darwinism.
nice

i think he was trying to point out that generally speaking younger people tend to be more idealistic

as you get older, reality sets in and you become less hopeful in the capacity of people to do the right thing (in general)

im not claiming one side or another, but thats what i gathered from it

- - - Updated - - -

nice

Winner winner chicken dinner

Back
Top Bottom