• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New rifle for deer season! (UPDATEx2!!!)

Looks like the vertical group is very tight. If you're like me, that horizontal spread is you, not the rifle. Lol
It was also the guy beside me who would ask me how to sight his rifle in while I was in the middle of firing my weapon. Like as I was pulling the trigger he ask me how to make an adjustment.

They are very nice looking rifles I will give them that. I am curious what makes them so expensive and special. I mean they have a cult following for a reason I just can't see it, at the end of the day all I see is a really nice looking single shot. What is it that makes people want them so bad?

I'm honestly asking, I have never held or shot one before.

They are very nice looking rifles I will give them that. I am curious what makes them so expensive and special. I mean they have a cult following for a reason I just can't see it, at the end of the day all I see is a really nice looking single shot. What is it that makes people want them so bad?

Accuracy and the built quality. Its built like a tank but yet simple. When it comes to hunting all you need is one well placed shot and this will gladly do the job.

I took out my Ruger #1 in 25-06 yesterday and scored on a big doe for freezer meat. It's a sweet shooter. I have one in 6mm Rem. too. My son and I are heading to Tulsa next month for the big gun show and I hope to find another one in some off caliber like 6.5X55 or 250 Savage. I'd settle for a .243 too.

Once you try one out you will be hooked on them. The part written in quotations pretty much sums it up. I miss my old No1 a lot!

IMG_5118.jpg

I took out my Ruger #1 in 25-06 yesterday and scored on a big doe for freezer meat. It's a sweet shooter. I have one in 6mm Rem. too. My son and I are heading to Tulsa next month for the big gun show and I hope to find another one in some off caliber like 6.5X55 or 250 Savage. I'd settle for a .243 too.
Good luck to you

Back
Top Bottom