• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New rules on for sale/trade post suggestion

joeyk

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
10   0
Reaction score
I think it should be mandatory for the seller to post atleast 3 pictures of the item he/she is trying to sell/.trade

its stupid not posting picture along with detailed description. its a waste of my time and yours when i have to send you a pm about what the item looks like and asking questions about the item.

If the for sale post does not have a picture I often just click the back button and move away.
It just tells me that you are lazy and not ready to sell the item. if your camera is not working then post it when it is working.

What can I / us ODT'er do to make this happen?

I think it should be mandatory for the seller to post atleast 3 pictures of the item he/she is trying to sell/.trade

its stupid not posting picture along with detailed description. its a waste of my time and yours when i have to send you a pm about what the item looks like and asking questions about the item.

If the for sale post does not have a picture I often just click the back button and move away.
It just tells me that you are lazy and not ready to sell the item. if your camera is not working then post it when it is working.

What can I / us ODT'er do to make this happen?

I think you should have to be here at least a year before you try to implement new rules. What can you do to force other users to post ads the way you want them to be? Nothing. But you can continue to ignore the ads without pictures.

I understand. I am merely suggesting. I am not a Mod nor am I an Admin I cant do anything about it but to suggest. and that is exactly what I am doing.

but I think It should not matter if I had been on since the site started or since just today. Good suggestion should always be considered.

in the end you mods/admins run the site not I. nothing I can do nor will I try any harder to change this problem I see.

thanks for reading

I think you should have to be here at least a year before you try to implement new rules. What can you do to force other users to post ads the way you want them to be? Nothing. But you can continue to ignore the ads without pictures.
mdog- you are my hero...lol

Maybe y'all should be a little less critical of people trying to make suggestions... Whether you like the suggestions or not the poster deserves respect....

Last edited:
And why 3 pictures , there ain't but 2 sides ....LOL
:rofl:

^This.

Back
Top Bottom