• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Sea Hunt

This was at the bait shop this past Friday, first tournament is in two weeks
12316420_1034973503189476_5764962740306896423_n.jpg

I'd like one just like it I believe. That's about what I've looked at for the last few years
If you are a true fisherman with a family this is the perfect boat. The guys at Boating Atlanta were extremely helpful, if you're in the market I would suggest waiting until the boat show at the end of January to get pricing as they may be running a special. If you're ever up in the area I would be happy to take you out fishing

If you are a true fisherman with a family this is the perfect boat. The guys at Boating Atlanta were extremely helpful, if you're in the market I would suggest waiting until the boat show at the end of January to get pricing as they may be running a special. If you're ever up in the area I would be happy to take you out fishing

I'd love to go whenever your up for it, after my shoulders heal. It might be mid next year but as soon as I can, I'll give you a shout.

I'd love to go whenever your up for it, after my shoulders heal. It might be mid next year but as soon as I can, I'll give you a shout.
Deal, get healed up and send me a PM and we will set it up... I fish year round but love the winter time as the weekend warriors aren't anywhere to be found

Deal, get healed up and send me a PM and we will set it up... I fish year round but love the winter time as the weekend warriors aren't anywhere to be found

I'd much rather fish without the crazy people. I usually fish to eat and never have been a catch and release guy so it'll be something new

Back
Top Bottom