• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New section under firearms needed

Why? It's needed, I believe the majority of the forum users support this.

The last classifieds update was a pretty extensive one, and a lot of what it did was condense the number of subforums, i.e., revolvers rolled back up under handguns as a subcategory. I don't see a likely scenario where we reverse that and go back the opposite direction. Even less likely is a scenario where we go even further and segment into specific platforms. It's not happening.

It's certainly not "needed", and "majority" is a bit of a stretch as well.

How about a section for General Firearms at Realistic Price ? That should be pretty easy to do; and it certainly wouldn't take much space.

upload_2017-11-8_18-18-10.png

The last classifieds update was a pretty extensive one, and a lot of what it did was condense the number of subforums, i.e., revolvers rolled back up under handguns as a subcategory. I don't see a likely scenario where we reverse that and go back the opposite direction. Even less likely is a scenario where we go even further and segment into specific platforms. It's not happening.

It's certainly not "needed", and "majority" is a bit of a stretch as well.
Could post a survey and see.
I get tired of wading through all the Glocks looking for real handguns and ARs looking for other rifles.
Sur..vey, Sur..vey, Sur..vey........

Back
Top Bottom