• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Sig model

Who's got one?...curious about the trigger
The videos I've seen show that the trigger has multiple replaceable trigger shoes (over a metal trigger) so you can switch between flat and curved. Still haven't heard anything about pull/reset. That was my main question, too...

Seems like a great suppressor host. My buckmark is stupid accurate but the last thing I ever want to do is take that thing apart and clean it. And how accurate at what distance do you really need a suppressed 22 to be anyway? Short distance and more rounds seems like a good trade off.

Negative. The Sig Mosquito was the same as the GSG Firefly. This is brand new, and designed / built by Sig. I think a lot of companies learned their lesson by branding Umarex built rimfire guns as their own... And losing brand prestige in the process.
I hated the Mosquito, and heard bad things always about the Firefly. Howver, i have one of the Colt branded Umarex 1911s and have nothing but good things to say about it. Its ran like a champ. At 300 bucks, i thought it was a pretty good deal. Ill definitely be looking into a 322 when it comes out. cmshoot, were gonna need an update once you get to fondle one please Sir.

I got to fondle and shoot one suppressed with a Romeo Zero Elite at GFL yesterday. It’s a ton of fun. Nicely built, solid fit & finish for a 22lr.
Fiber optic sights are clean and superb. Trigger is SAO. It’s got a little creep before crisp break at around 90* and reset is strong short & audible.
The grip is very much a P365XL style and size, but just a tad longer. Trigger shoe can be replaced to shorten the LOP by a mm or two. The slide is also just a tad longer than an XL. Gun overall thickness is same as XL.
Rail up front allows fun, functional, and/or creative attachments. The Sig 22lr suppressor comes in around 5.3oz and started to make the front end a little unbalanced. So anything heavier will be a bit noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom