• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Sig P229 .40 cal for $599

PSA had these as police trade-ins a while back at $399. Good gun and it was worth buying at that price.

It's a 40

40 s&w has been statistically proven to not be able kill even the smallest of land mammals. In fact we got rid of all of the nerf guns at my house and kids and I shoot at each other with Glock 23s now. My oldest son hit me square in the forehead last night with a 180 grain hollow point at point blank range and the thing bounce right off like a dime store rubber ball.

40 s&w has been statistically proven to not be able kill even the smallest of land mammals. In fact we got rid of all of the nerf guns at my house and kids and I shoot at each other with Glock 23s now. My oldest son hit me square in the forehead last night with a 180 grain hollow point at point blank range and the thing bounce right off like a dime store rubber ball.

that's what I always thought about a 40. On the other hand you can kill anything that roams the earth with one shot, no matter where you hit them, with a 5.56 fired out of a highly reliable 7.5 " AR pistol with a sig brace

that's what I always thought about a 40. On the other hand you can kill anything that roams the earth with one shot, no matter where you hit them, with a 5.56 fired out of a highly reliable 7.5 " AR pistol with a sig brace

Lol....

That is the funniest thing I've read in a while. Thank you

And now the price is back to $829.95 and NO free shipping. I have this exact model already, purchased used, but after several thousand rounds and everyday carry, is starting to show its wear. For this price, proud to have purchased a backup that can use my existing holsters, mag carriers, and 20+ 12-round mags!

Back
Top Bottom