• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Style Comments

Behold:

i40.tinypic.com_10r3dps.png

There is one big feature missing in the New Style Default Header for the way I use ODT...'Mark Forums Read'

Background:
When I visit ODT (using the previous default style) I typically go to the handguns section of the classifieds and after reviewing what I'm interested in, I click on forum tools and then choose Mark this Forum Read. I then go to What's New and ultimately clear that out using Mark Forums Read.

Requests:
Please restore Mark Forums Read to the results of What's New (in the Default Header - New Style). There is currently no way to mark the posts as read.

It would also be great to have an exposed button/tab/menu that allowed marking the individual forums (or any search result) as read by a single click as opposed to having to go to a dropdown sub-menu.
Thanks.

i39.tinypic.com_or7bkw.jpg

Can you use this one at the bottom of the forums?

i40.tinypic.com_15g8rpx.png

OS--
Thanks for playing the game :smile:.
My first search is to use a bookmark to go straight to Handguns, review whatever, and then use the menu to Mark this Forum Read (which is still there in the new format).

Then I click on What's New, review whatever, and under the new format there is no way (on that search result page) to mark all of the search results as read. What you showed is not on the page.

i40.tinypic.com_8vya8o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom