New suppressors

Horridus

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
A modern art masterpiece
184   0
Reaction score
Well, Here's the deal.....I'm getting two new cans. An M4-2000 for my M6A1 and Tavor and a Spectre for my sig 522 and Sig 1911-22. I keep explaining how glorious this is to my wife.....she just doesn't get it, even after I have explained it to her MULTIPLE times how cool this is. I even tried getting my 10 & 11 year old girls to get excited about the prospect of new suppressors in the collection.....received an even more lukewarm response from them?! Not only has the process begun, but I got a great deal from our own Jake Hinton at Quiet Riot....and there's the possibility I won't have to wait the interminable amount of time I did for my Mystic if this Efile thing doesn't self destruct right before spitting out my stamps!! Anyways....the reason for all that is this. I can't take anymore vacant stares or being blatantly ignored when I talk about the upcoming arrival of these new marvels of technology that will no doubt, change my life...and probably the lives of those around me to some extent. So I am coming here, to tell you guys....the ones who understand....Hey, I'm getting two new suppressors....cool huh?

Just two? I've bought 4 in the last year... the fourth one should be here before the third due to E-forms

Just to be clear, my lovely bride isn't unhappy about the purchase.....it's just that she's not freaking excited as she should be.
TWO NEW CANS.....she just looks at me like i'm in need of some sort of hospitalization and says....that's great honey.....

Back
Top Bottom