• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New to ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfine9mil

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
7   0
Reaction score
NE Georgia (I-85 from N. Atlanta to SC state line)
Greetings ODT'ers. I signed up just the other day after Ken at my local gun shop recommended this site. The site is very impressive so far. I live in NE Georgia (I can see South Carolina, so that's as far from Atlanta as I can get and still stay in the state. Originally from Orlando, I had not owned any handguns other than revolvers until last year (snake guns essentially), and having become concerned enough to get my WCL and start carrying every day, revolvers quickly fell to the "not an option" category. I currently own a 9mm as my winter carry, and a .380 as my summer carry. I'm looking to expand the "arsenal" with a shotgun and a Glock 26 (I can hear the hissing), and possibly a folding stock rifle, as soon as i decide what toys to sell...

Oh, will someone please tell South Carolina to wake UP, reciprocate, and allow us Georgians to carry concealed in their precious state? They have sheriffs urging people to arm themselves (on the news channels in Greenville!!), and I can't carry when I go to buy gas there. Crazy.

Greetings ODT'ers. I signed up just the other day after Ken at my local gun shop recommended this site. The site is very impressive so far. I live in NE Georgia (I can see South Carolina, so that's as far from Atlanta as I can get and still stay in the state. Originally from Orlando, I had not owned any handguns other than revolvers until last year (snake guns essentially), and having become concerned enough to get my WCL and start carrying every day, revolvers quickly fell to the "not an option" category. I currently own a 9mm as my winter carry, and a .380 as my summer carry. I'm looking to expand the "arsenal" with a shotgun and a Glock 26 (I can hear the hissing), and possibly a folding stock rifle, as soon as i decide what toys to sell...

Oh, will someone please tell South Carolina to wake UP, reciprocate, and allow us Georgians to carry concealed in their precious state? They have sheriffs urging people to arm themselves (on the news channels in Greenville!!), and I can't carry when I go to buy gas there. Crazy.

Guns and Gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom