New Trader tag??

Thank You gentlemen and ladies for all of you support and input.....

Just to flesh this quick thread out.....

You know when you might be a little tippled, sometimes late in the morning, and you feel you just don't have anyone to relate to.....

So maybe you jump on a solid/specific forum and just put up a thread that you know is GUARANTEED to piss a bunch of real engineers and armchair experts off..

so maybe this forum "mcarthur brown"/" enos" / "pick one that actually has real technicians with actual adults with skills.......

.....Maybe you might have to pull out a note pad to work out barrel harmonics math because you started some **** about sabot rounds and now you have to prove it to an Swedish engineer with 2 phds..... who also sent his dissertation to your mailbox....

Moral of story:
"sometimes this is just fun to talk to people who get it....but don't pick fights with triple phd s on ballistics when you are drunk"

but man that thread went on for a week + hahahahha

good times

Nope, I really have been around that long+....just never engaged outside of purchases

But thank you for welcoming me in...quite frankly I did not realize it was so tight knit.

But thanks again everyone, here's me trying to make a small measure

Nope, I really have been around that long+....just never engaged outside of purchases

But thank you for welcoming me in...quite frankly I did not realize it was so tight knit.

But thanks again everyone, here's me trying to make a small measure
and you have NO feedback

Apparently you can't give/receive feedback until you have posted public at least 5 times.
Which I just accomplished.

I have only dealt with people directly via PM or direct contact information.

Anyway, Lesson learned

Apparently you can't give/receive feedback until you have posted public at least 5 times.
Which I just accomplished.

I have only dealt with people directly via PM or direct contact information.

Anyway, Lesson learned

Hahaha what the hamster did i just read. :lol:

You can leave feedback any time my dude

Back
Top Bottom