• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NEW Vectronix Vector X

The glass isn’t the star of the show with the Vector X, it’s excellent and totally functional, it’s the rest of the capabilities and ease of use that set it apart. I wish I had time to go into it all via text, unfortunately I don’t right now. With this type of optic, glass quality isn’t my primary concern as long as it isn’t a hindrance. Swaro accentuates greens in the color spectrum, and lots of people see this as a “brighter” image. I’m not using these for birding, so color isn’t my main concern Personally, I’d skew the image rendition in favor of contrast. Vectronix has.

I said about a month ago there may be room to own both, if that's the case I would possibly go with the higher mag variant for use as a spotter.

For $3,000, not including the range extenders, glass should be good. But most of that money is going into the laser and software. Beam divergence is better than Sig 10k and Vector IV. I think with all that said, wait until they hit the shelves and for someone to grab a pair and let us take them for a test drive.

Back
Top Bottom