New VZ's on my CZ 75 Shadow & P-01.. ** NEW PICS ADDED **

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaBoomStick

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
111   0
Reaction score
Hey guys.. Most of you who know me know I LOVE me some VZ Grips!! Soooo.. I just got these in and I'm not sure I like how light they are.. They aren't bad, but I was hoping for a bit darker.. I may order the Black Cherry variety and see if they strike me better.. They feel really great in the hand either way.. Very positive grip but not aggressive like what I typically go for on my 1911's..

Not sure.. What are your opinions on the matter? :cool: I'm not looking to leave this one black gripped just in case someone is curious.. :evil:

On a bit of a side note.. This is probably the sweetest shooter I've had my hands on.. The trigger is truly unreal..

[Broken External Image]:

And some new pics of my P-01 w/ the VZ OD Tactical Diamonds.. I like the darker look..

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
I like them but im biased

IMAG0034.jpg

While on the subject.. I picked up a PCR as well the other day when I shot the Shadow for the first time.. Couldn't resist.. They are really great weapons.. I'm sure I'll be ordering a compact set soon enough..

Guess I'll have to get WOODMAN to sell me his SP01 so I don't have an extra set of perfectly good grips lying around!! LOL!!

The grips look beautiful. I'm eyeing a P01. It will be mine soon. I love CZs. They are excellent shooters and just feel good in the hand.

Although, I will say that I would probably prefer a bit darker as well. I think dark wood goes well with the black sheen. Those look a bit more toward the walnut color. Still look great but perhaps not the look you were going for.

Nice man.. Thanks!! Since you're familiar w/ VZ's didn't Hyena Brown used to be darker? I may be losing my mind but I thought they were.. What color are those on yours?
I dont think they used to be darker, maybe a different color. Mine is OD actually that was a cell pic and I'm having trouble with color in this crappy light.
IMG_5153.jpg
IMG_5164.jpg

I've seen a lot of pistols....and that one, sir, is bee you tee ful. Love the CZ, but wish they made this model in .45 :(

Last edited:
While on the subject.. I picked up a PCR as well the other day when I shot the Shadow for the first time.. Couldn't resist.. They are really great weapons.. I'm sure I'll be ordering a compact set soon enough..

Guess I'll have to get WOODMAN to sell me his SP01 so I don't have an extra set of perfectly good grips lying around!! LOL!!

Those are some BAD ASS grips and I have been thinking about putting some on a few of my CZ's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom