• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New York Times to Obama: Use Federal Contracts to Secure Backdoor Gun Control

Ah but how do they determine "shady dealers"?

The feds put pressure on Moss Pawn (pretty sure it was them) because "too many of their guns" were linked in crime.

So if you are following the rules, maintain your license, do nothing illegal but because you operate in a low rent-high crime area and the thuggers send in a straw person legal to possess and they give it to a criminal who can't possess a firearm then your legal, licensed business is now "Shady".

This is how they approach this when they can legally revoke a FFL.
That was kind of my point without verbal sarcasm. The government will dispose of the mom and pop ffl's not to mention the hard working work from home dealers trying to make a little extra cash. If this is there approach, the only gun stores will be the big box stores, which are already being regulated to the governments liking.

^^^^^^^^^

The Feds/DOJ have an operation called "Choke point" first disclosed in 2013 to coerce banks to not deal with targeted groups. Of the list, lawful, legal firearms business had their business/credit accounts closed with little or no explanation.

Feds: That's a nice business license you got there.... Be a shame if something happened to it.
Banks: Can I see that list again...

http://www.americanbanker.com/gallery/timeline-operation-choke-point-1066360-1.html

I would be interested in finding out how many of what manufacturer end up at crime scenes...although I think it's a safe bet that the cheaper guns are left behind more often than the expensive...

I'm gonna have to say that it doesn't really have to do with the "cost" of the gun.......the overwhelming majority of guns used in the commission of a crime are all the same price.....FREE......because when you steal something, it is therefore free to the individual.......worse case it has been traded for crack, weed, meth etc. The only difference in the number of any given type (manufacturer/model etc.) would have more to do with the percentage of that particular type vs. the total number of guns produced/imported.

Back
Top Bottom