• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

new ZRODelta Pistol

Been using their products since they were Alamo 4 Star and I've never sold a single product I've got from them. Everything from their bipod accessories, mounts, tripods, AI accessories...all of it I find to be of excellent quality. They got a bit plagued by shipping issues years ago which damn near pulled them out of the game and I believe a botched relationship early on with Bushnell before the Vista purchase. Regardless, it's very cool to see this uprising and I look forward to new products from these guys.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I was reading about their acquisition of WarSport. I had no idea that WarSport had that kind of production capability.
The guys that have looked to buy Warsport prior to ZRO were going to kill the gun side of the business, they only cared about the manufacturing capability because it was just that damn good. Notice I said CAPABILITY. You can have all the capability in the world and still produce a junk product under the wrong leadership.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

26907293_1525595507506343_4058151533635853873_n.jpg

If this sells minus the RMR for same price as a Glock I will be all over it like a cheap Sears suit. Does anyone know what calibers that will be available. That will make or break the deal for me. It it's only in 9mm I will have to pass most likely. Unless it's so aggressive looking I just can't do without it.

If the price point is right I may just have to get one. The reason I am trying to stay away form the 9mm is it's just another caliber I am going to have to sink another small fortune. in ammo stock. I tend to go overboard with that. LOL

Back
Top Bottom