• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Newbie From Washington State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, of course. But how did you find us and why?????????????

I was doing a search for Tasco Pro Class pistol scopes and one of the returns was a classified ad from one of your members for one of those scopes. After a review of the forum, I joined and also spoke for the scope.

I have had dealings with a good gentleman over in the NW corner of Miss. for a lot of once fired brass ............ and he's mighty hospitable .... don't get me wrong! But you guys are great as well!!

Thank you all for making me feel so much at home here!!

Three 44s

Welcome! I spent some time in the Kennewick/Pasco/Richland area, as well as the Othello area, back in the 90's. I worked with the company, here in Ga, that bought the Allen company and built Allen hay rakes. Not many people down here realize that there is desert areas in Wa. State, but I really enjoyed my times there. Not many of us realize how big the Columbia River is, either. I saw my first freshwater windsurfers there.

Welcome! I spent some time in the Kennewick/Pasco/Richland area, as well as the Othello area, back in the 90's. I worked with the company, here in Ga, that bought the Allen company and built Allen hay rakes. Not many people down here realize that there is desert areas in Wa. State, but I really enjoyed my times there. Not many of us realize how big the Columbia River is, either. I saw my first freshwater windsurfers there.

Yes, I am in Yakima and it's a little wetter (if you could call it that) than the Tri-Cities area but still pretty dry and as long as we can irrigate ........ I like most of my water from a spigot ........... LOL!!

Now to put what Blakely wrote about "dry conditions" .......... my home town is wetter than where he spent most of his time ........ and ..........

............ our "wetter" equals ......... SEVEN inches of ANNUAL precipitation!

SEVEN INCHES ....... total!

We are DRY TOWN even when we are FLOATING in beer, wine, whiskey and Womens!!!

Those Allen hay rakes are pretty nice ......... I am a hay farmer by the way .......... LOL!!

And those fresh water wind surfers ...... if you thought there were a mess of them in the 90's ......... you ought to see them NOW!!! They get along pretty well as the wind comes up but a LITTLE too much wind ......... and LOL! ....... there are some pretty good "train wrecks"!!!

I sit on the shore and count train wrecks!!! LOL!!

Best regards

Three 44s

Last edited:
Yes, I am in Yakima and it's a little wetter (if you could call it that) than the Tri-Cities area but still pretty dry and as long as we can irrigate ........ I like most of my water from a spigot ...........

I have a cousin, who used to live in Yakima. Her parents lived in Bingen/White Salmon. They have all moved back to the southeast now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom