NEWS UPDATE: The Clermont Lounge is on the skids . . . . .

Never made it to the Clermont, but did any of you guys on here ever have the privilege of patronizing the Purple Onion back in the 80's? Me and a few of my softball buddies went there one night after going to a Hawk's game, and we were the only white guys in the whole club! Needless to say we didn't hang around to see any of the encore performances............

Its fun! very interesting place to at least say you've been. Ive only been after getting pretty drunk elsewhere.

Im sure a sober experience would be quite different. Not the kind of place you go to see some hotties though.................Ive been with a large group of guys and girls.

Place is on national register of things to see.It aimt no nastier than any of the other places.would not eat there

The Clermont is a fun place. Most people don't go there for the strippers though. It's a good place to go late at night to dance and have a good time. Saturday night is disco night! I met Conan Obrien there a while back.

Nope, it was Blondie that crushes the beers. Barbie is the one that taught my wife how to catch her nipples on fire during sex. For real
Pics of them nipples ablaze or I call BS! :evil: J/k brother! :thumb::thumb: (Seriously, PM me and tell me how, so I can get my 'ol lady to do it! :becky:)

Back
Top Bottom