• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL Thug Begs For Job… Promises “Never to Kneel” For Anthem Ever Again

maxresdefault.jpg

I know nothing about the guy, so is he really a thug off the field? If not, a site calling themselves the "Patriotic Express" is not doing anyone any favors by labeling him an "NFL thug" for no apparent reason.
Labels don't mean anything anymore....everyone succeeds or fails on their merit...right? Companies and government can't just hire those they prefer that best represents them, can they? I find no arrest record for this guy so he may not meet the definition of a thug. What he did during the national anthem makes him a thug to some I suppose....

Labels don't mean anything anymore....everyone succeeds or fails on their merit...right? Companies and government can't just hire those they prefer that best represents them, can they? I find no arrest record for this guy so he may not meet the definition of a thug. What he did during the national anthem makes him a thug to some I suppose....

A thug to me.

A thug to me.

A simple apology would have been perfect but instead he mucked it up and said he was still going to protest.....just a different way. He'll be a thug in another and different way. I would still not hire him just based on those other statements. They are trouble makers and revenue depleters.

If he is stupid enough to not know that he will face consequences for his actions then he's just elevated up to a stupid thug.

Non violent protesting, no matter how disrespectful, does not make someone a thug. Labels don’t mean anything, but it may say something about the person(s) doing the labeling.

Trump stands for the National Anthem and stereo types of folks with illegitimate chillin. but I apologize to Eric Reid and the ODT community as he only has 1 kid, Leilani that shares his last name. This case shows everyone has their price.

Of course no team wants to invite the #2 anthem protester onto their roster. It's not necessarily racist, it's just the free market playing itself out. If I was a team owner, I'd be hesitant as well. Although, i suspect he'll get signed eventually. He's a solid contributor and as long as he gives a potential team meaningful reassurances that he'll take his protests off the field, I think he'll be OK.

Back
Top Bottom