Nice day to practice

benmmc

Space Force Icon Lifetime Supporter
Certified Hengineer
Staff member
CTO ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
103   0
Reaction score
Today was just beautiful outside – a little cold, but we still had fun. I practice about three times a week, but I typically do 20, 30, 40 and 50 yard sets. Well, when my brother comes over he always wants to go longer, so we got the absolute longest shot we can get on my property (actually shooting across the street) at 60 yards. Here's one 60 yard shot today with an Easton Tracer nock. Love these things. Especially around dusk, like in this video. I like how they're activated by a magnet. If you watch the vid in HD, the arrow hits on the left side of the white bullseye.

Here's a group we shot at 60 yards. Mine are the orange and my brother's are the Nuge's Zebra arrows (he only shot 3 that set).

i53.tinypic.com_29p99nc.jpg

He just recently got a 2011 Bowtech Destroyer 350, which is amazing. It's set at 74# and 27" and chronos at 316fps (!) with those zebras. I'm shooting a 2011 Bear Assault set at 65# and 28".

You guys practicing at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not yet im still waiting on my new bow...actually waiting on the bow, arrow's, and custom slide plate's. I hate waiting lol...im going to do a video comparison/review between the D340 and D350 once ive got my bow tuned and my brother does also...ill post it up when I get around to doing it. I can only get 60 yards out of my sight, but ill have some shooting of both bow's at 60.

Cool! What are slide plates? They sound awesome LOL!

His 350 is great. Has a sweet digital camo finish. It's way smoother and faster than my Bear, but it's also twice the price.

lol im replacing my grip with custom wooden side plate's almost like you would on a pistol. Make's the grip feel alot better IMO, but will differ from person to person.

I went with Outrageous Orange sideplate's...going to go with an orange and black theme on my bow.

Attachments

• OutrageousOrangeS.jpg
    OutrageousOrangeS.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 49
lol im replacing my grip with custom wooden side plate's almost like you would on a pistol. Make's the grip feel alot better IMO, but will differ from person to person.

I went with Outrageous Orange sideplate's...going to go with an orange and black theme on my bow.

Oh, gotcha. Yeah I'm looking into it for my Bear, because that riser gets COLD! But, I like how thin the grip is now. I think it really prevents me from adding any torque.

Orange and black is gonna look slick man.

Back
Top Bottom