• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Nice gloomy day

So I got a Rossi .44mag carbine recently. Well, not so recently but stick with me.

Hey Hayata, spring kit gonna make it run mo' betta, whatcha waitin' fo'?

I swear to all that is holy I'm not going to try to do this again.

It's all pretty straight forward until you get to the ejection spring that is longer than the plunger. It's "improved" they said...and that's where my Sunday was spent...

Don't EVEN get me started...

All I can say is it's on you if you order one of these spring kits...

No beans chili is called Manwich
"The International Chili Society, which holds the World Championship Chili Cook-off, divides chili into the following categories: traditional red, chili verde, homestyle chili, and veggie chili.

As purists would have it, traditional red (chili con carne) hasn't changed much over the years. It still consists of meat, red chili peppers, and spices — no beans, rice, pasta, or other fillers, aside from vegetables, according to ICS criteria."

Sorry y'all...no beans.

"The International Chili Society, which holds the World Championship Chili Cook-off, divides chili into the following categories: traditional red, chili verde, homestyle chili, and veggie chili.

As purists would have it, traditional red (chili con carne) hasn't changed much over the years. It still consists of meat, red chili peppers, and spices — no beans, rice, pasta, or other fillers, aside from vegetables, according to ICS criteria."

Sorry y'all...no beans.
That’s why the 2022 Champion recipe contains beans, in fact, the last non bean champion recipe was 2016.

2# 80/20 Ground Chuck
1 can Swanson Beef Broth (14.5oz)
1 can Swanson Chicken Broth (14.5oz)
1 can Goya Tomato Sauce (6oz)
1 can Bush’s Chili Magic – Classic Homestyle Bush’s Black Chili Beans (15.5oz)
1 can Diced tomatoes (14.5oz)
2 Serrano Peppers

Sorry y'all...no beans.
I don't recognize their authority! :behindsofa:

Chili I make has beans.......

Back
Top Bottom