• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Nice weekend ahead

9C5C36CC-8F58-4AB1-8C0F-ADAA4F169BBC.jpeg

Idk if it's excitement of getting in the woods or a good feeling bout a certain buck on camera but I'll be in the stand as the sun comes up to freeze my tootsies off tomorrow morning

Looking forward to daybreak tomorrow. My Son and I will be in a tent blind huddled up to a .308 for warmth. This is by far the coldest weather that he’s ever hunted in. I’ll have him dressed in several layers, which he hates, but he will learn to appreciate them.
I got him a big pack of hand warmers too. We’ve had encounters with two different bucks in this particular spot and I’m hoping that one of them slips up and gives him a shot tomorrow. There’s been a lot of activity there, so chances are good!

Looking forward to daybreak tomorrow. My Son and I will be in a tent blind huddled up to a .308 for warmth. This is by far the coldest weather that he’s ever hunted in. I’ll have him dressed in several layers, which he hates, but he will learn to appreciate them.
I got him a big pack of hand warmers too. We’ve had encounters with two different bucks in this particular spot and I’m hoping that one of them slips up and gives him a shot tomorrow. There’s been a lot of activity there, so chances are good!
That's awesome. Good luck and good for you getting your son in the mix. My 8 yo is my shadow and I wouldn't have it any other way

That's awesome. Good luck and good for you getting your son in the mix. My 8 yo is my shadow and I wouldn't have it any other way
My Son is 6 and he has been going hunting with me since he was 4. He wants to go hunting every single day now. He’s my little shadow for sure-I know what you mean-it’s great isn’t it?

Back
Top Bottom