• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Nigerian Kings

jawja clay

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
24   0
Reaction score
image.png

do scammers think we are stupid? I'm sick of this *rap! Why don't law enforcement go after those people? They leave a trail of IP addresses and list cell phone numbers that can be found.

You would be surprised at how many people are just that "stupid". I get calls almost daily from people asking if something is legit. Just so y'all know; the IRS does not call and ask for money to be wired to them to pay off outstanding taxes. Also the Sheriff's Office will not call and let you pay off a warrant over the phone. No one has a brother in the shipping business and can ship you that rare exotic car across the country for free; if you go ahead a pay for the car up front. Think people. Mama always said that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is...

You just lost me.

Where can you buy a Kawasaki 3010 for $1750? Scam

I was being humorous with the Nigerian king. It was a scam years ago where they would give you $5m to help them get money out of their country. All you had to do "in good faith" was send them $2500 and your banking information for the money transfer.

Almost same scam here, send them $1750 and they will have UTV shipped to your house. This same picture is all over the Internet.

The Nigerian Dingbats got hold of my Dogs Name and sent an E-mail (thinking he was two legged instead of four?) informing him his Uncle was eaten by Crocs on a Trip in Africa and had left him 10 Million Dollars, After I got him calmed down and told him he didn't have an Uncle, he licked himself, we had a good laugh and he finished off his Alpo. Getting the 10 Million would have been nice, but he would spent it all on slutty Dogs...

People make a hobby out of messing with these scammers. They have them make signs and email photos of them with the sign. Or like in this photo make them wear a bra, hold a cucumber in there mouth, and wear a bead hat, while doing other things. My favorite is them asking for multiple poses.

7809.jpg
parents-punish-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom