• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Night Vision Scope for an AR-15

Stewart

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
I am looking for a good Night Vision Scope to fit on my Ar-15. Does anyone have any experience with any or know of a well made one? Or where I can purchase one at.

Thanks

There are so many variables to the purchase of a night vision scope. There are several questions that you need to ask yourself prior to looking
What's you budget?
What ranges do you want to engage targets ?
Do you intend to keep a dedicated NV upper, or do you want something more modular ?

I went with an ANPVS-14 generation 3 that I use with a head mount. I have an IR Laser .
I would try to find some folks to try before you buy and head over to AR-15.com night vision forum... There are dudes that gave forgotten more about NV, then I will ever know.. I would also recommend TNVC for NV purchases... They are experts and will consult with you prior to a purchase... When my buddy was in the market, we spent 20 minutes on the phone with TNVC, prior to settling on a device...

All great advice. Especially about TNVC, and they make one of the better "budget" NV scopes on the market which is the Gen 2 M845. Definitely worth a look.

There are so many variables to the purchase of a night vision scope. There are several questions that you need to ask yourself prior to looking
What's you budget?
What ranges do you want to engage targets ?
Do you intend to keep a dedicated NV upper, or do you want something more modular ?

I went with an ANPVS-14 generation 3 that I use with a head mount. I have an IR Laser .
I would try to find some folks to try before you buy and head over to AR-15.com night vision forum... There are dudes that gave forgotten more about NV, then I will ever know.. I would also recommend TNVC for NV purchases... They are experts and will consult with you prior to a purchase... When my buddy was in the market, we spent 20 minutes on the phone with TNVC, prior to settling on a device...

Back
Top Bottom