• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

No "Home Defense" gun?

Realistically, Biden's SS team should probably have this model,
from Bond Arms, since it's got a longer barrel
and chambers two much more powerful cartridges.View attachment 3024828
Oh forget that, it's too nasty for the demosmileys. They insist the guards use this instead..
Realistically, Biden's SS team should probably have this model,
from Bond Arms, since it's got a longer barrel
and chambers two much more powerful cartridges.View attachment 3024828
Demtards insist on this

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 5
I just realized that I don't have a single dedicated, purpose-built, home defense (HD) gun!

Every firearm in my collection is either fully or partially for sporting purposes, or for shooting longer distances than what a HD gun calls for.

My pump shotgun with an 18" smoothbore slug barrel would at first glance seem like a fine HD gun, but then you realize that it doesn't have any attachment point for extra shells, and most of the time I don't even bother attaching the laser / flashlight unit. I do, however, keep it loaded with good shells-- #1 or #2 buckshot.

My AR is a RIFLE, not a CQB carbine. It looks nothing like an M4; it's like an M16A1 but with the adjustable rear sight of an M16A2. Twenty inch barrel. Fixed buttstock. So that's not an ideal choice for HD.

Same with the SKS. At one time I had it in a side-folder stock, with a bunch of 30-round "duck bill" detachable mags for it, ready to go, but I didn't enjoy shooting it that way. I put the standard wood stock and fixed internal 10-round mag back on it.

Sure, I have defensive handguns. But none are optimized for home defense. They all have compromises in their design to make them marginally better for other roles, like daily carry, or target shooting games. Although my 9mm duty pistol with its 5" barrel and three 16-round magazines would be pretty good in a home defense situation.

Who else here DOES NOT have a dedicated gun set aside ONLY for home defense?
Lol you don’t need a John wick 12ga to stop someone haha. After that first shot if there still coming for they have a personal grudge with you. Are the government trying to silence you.

Hands down a tactical shotgun. All you will have to do is rack the pump on it and intimidation.has already started. Number 4 buckshot. 1 shot, 1 kill. Light and laser sight included. Police officers miss with handguns something 60 percent at range. If you are nervous and shaking those percentages go way up.

Hands down a tactical shotgun. All you will have to do is rack the pump on it and intimidation.has already started. Number 4 buckshot. 1 shot, 1 kill. Light and laser sight included. Police officers miss with handguns something 60 percent at range. If you are nervous and shaking those percentages go way up.
That's the Boomer quote of the day.

Lol, tactical advice from a cereal box.

very few people are training with a handgun with explosions going on around them so they're not nervous and shaking like a dog crapping silver nickels.you need something that's going to create a big boom a loud rack and some intimidation factor that's going to be your best defense when you've got a couple of assholes with Glocks running around your house. people don't take into consideration the training that takes to get proficient at using handgun in a combat situation it just doesn't happen. If you would stop and thank for one second before opening that pie hole you might be worth something in a in a thread. All you do is ridicul and criticize and don't give one iota of intelligent information.

Back
Top Bottom