• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

No Ill effects

Targetmaster

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
228   0
Reaction score
Day 14 after taking the Covid vaccine, I can breath better and my vision had improved!
Two-Headed-Man.jpg

Day 14 after taking the Covid vaccine, I can breath better and my vision had improved!View attachment 3077969
Went to VA yesterday for the shot.Drove up in my car they backed me into a car space,rolled up my sleeve got the shot,waited 15 min for side effects good to go.Got to the exit another girl gave me a lb. of Mr. Mudds Vet. coffee.Hard to beat that service.

Makes sense, the second dose is what kicks the antibodies into high gear, so you could see it causing more symptoms.

My buddy works for GA DOD so I guess he got in line early being essential and all.

Got the second shot Friday. Friday night he sweat out the bed. Then got chills, fever, muscle aches, and pain at the injection site. Had an awful Saturday.

Checked on him on Sunday and he said he felt like he had never been sick.

Good luck y'all!

My buddy works for GA DOD so I guess he got in line early being essential and all.

Got the second shot Friday. Friday night he sweat out the bed. Then got chills, fever, muscle aches, and pain at the injection site. Had an awful Saturday.

Checked on him on Sunday and he said he felt like he had never been sick.

Good luck y'all!

My sis had all the above for 3 days after her 2nd. She works in health care.

Back
Top Bottom