No more anthem?

A liberal attitude and general break down in the SOCial order of things afraid they will offend someone. If the NATIONAL ATHEM OFFENDS YOU NEED TO HIT THE ROAD JACK DON,T COME BACK. god bless a america

Not convinced this is a "liberal" thing. It is, however anti-American for sure. Total lack of respect.

I believe you’re referencing the pledge of allegiance story yesterday for that one charter school in ATL? Changing out the pledge of allegiance for the “wolf pack chant” or something? I wrote them yesterday after I caught wind, I’m sure a lot of Georgians did as well because they back tracked and reinstated the pledge today.

I believe you’re referencing the pledge of allegiance story yesterday for that one charter school in ATL? Changing out the pledge of allegiance for the “wolf pack chant” or something? I wrote them yesterday after I caught wind, I’m sure a lot of Georgians did as well because they back tracked and reinstated the pledge today.

Well that's good!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/0...udents-to-instead-recite-wolf-pack-chant.html

Yeah, calm down, ODT. It was one school in ATL. One.

As an Army Recruiter from 2005-2008 I spent just about everyday in a High School, and I can't remember ANY of them doing the Pledge in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom