• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Noise Cancelling headphone with microphone... Rechargeable Batteries! $50 FS!

vinhtvu2

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs...85850&SID=H4TUJnbQEeG4uPLLArRDVQaa38b&cj=true

$50 + Free Shipping!!

I have the Craftsman set, but it's pretty much the same exact set just with different branding for different stores. Rechargeable batteries are a plus. I have 4 sets, and I have 8 batteries total... so no problem here.

The headphones is good at cancelling loud noise, like gun shots. I've shot .223, .308, .357 mag, 7.62x39, 5.45x39... and it work well for all those. You could always wear the small earplugs underneath for double protection.
The microphones are very sensitive, and pick up a good bit. I hear stuff I wouldn't be able to hear without them... like footsteps and hand brushing on stuff. These are must have if you go to the range a lot, so you know when the range is hot or cold!! Plus it's good to be able to talk to people while you're there.

The screw driver is good to work on guns, or small electronics. Two speed and torque adjuster, so you wont strip screws. Come with a tactical flashlight as well :-P

I'm not affiliate with the store in anyway and am making absolutely no money for this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom