NOOBS need ODT training !

Which is funny because I ship parts, ammo, even guns. It takes less time and costs less money than driving even the shortest distance.

I would ship every deal if I could.
I have been the recipient of said transactions and would be of a lot more if people weren't so afraid. I know there are sometimes hiccups, but if your dealing with someone like NWS with a ton of feedback, there's really nothing to worry about.
So start shipping stuff people! I mean USPS will even pick it up for you.

I have been the recipient of said transactions and would be of a lot more if people weren't so afraid. I know there are sometimes hiccups, but if your dealing with someone like NWS with a ton of feedback, there's really nothing to worry about.

:thumb:

Users guide to the ODT.
Step 1: lurk in the shadows for a couple months learn the lingo and the trolls.
Step 2: Create fake account and troll hard, find your limits and those most subject to BUTTHURT.
Step 3: Return using original account and have fun and meet good people...
Last but not least if you like the site and have a few bucks to spare support it..

i'm not afraid. just not gonna do it. lol

i recently traded with a guy with zero posts or feedback. went smoothly. good fella.

yep i got no problem doing that. as long as its very near me cause i aint driving far for zero feedbacks lol. i aint ashamed to tell them thats why im not driving far as well. all i have dealt with so far have been understanding of this when i tell them why i aint driving far for em.

i recently traded with a guy with zero posts or feedback. went smoothly. good fella.

I've traded with some that had negative feedback. Sometimes you have to find out the situation. I enjoy doing deals with folks that have no feedback. I'm not doing anything with someone I don't know without first having a phone conversation then putting everything in a pm.

Back
Top Bottom