Not listing?

NGIB

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
68   0
Reaction score
Is it just me or have many "veteran" traders quit listing stuff lately? I pulled my last 2 ads a while back as it was just to much work to sift through the BS offers to see if there were any decent offers. Also, I probably had a half dozen deals begin and then fall apart quickly, to much hassle. I still see lots of stuff listed, but it seems most of it is newer folks...

I'm not going to call myself a 'veteran trader' but I've been here for a while and sold and traded alot of of stuff. I'm in a buying mode right now not a selling one. I see on the horizon the possibility of free trade between individuals coming to and end. So I'm buying off of my bucket list now. Maybe the other veteran traders are in the same mode?

I had a couple of guns up for trade recently. I was very specific on what I wanted, so I did not get alot of PMs. But I do have to admit, that the PMs I received were very straight forwad and to the point. I did not have a problem with any of the PMs I received. While I have not traded or sold anything on ODT recently, I know more than a few members that have with good results. I personally, have not had the hassle that some are experienceing. I remain very optimistic about buying/selling/trading on ODT.

Back
Top Bottom