• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not understanding why my negative feedback got deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy (2).gif

Look, I am finally getting ready to retire from the military and settle down. I joined this site several years ago, but forgot about since I've been traveling around the world, where I couldn't get on here.

I was considering the lifetime thing for $100, but the child's play going on here makes it not worth it. The guy asked a serious question and got a ton of BS instead of just the answer.

Look, I am finally getting ready to retire from the military and settle down. I joined this site several years ago, but forgot about since I've been traveling around the world, where I couldn't get on here.

I was considering the lifetime thing for $100, but the child's play going on here makes it not worth it. The guy asked a serious question and got a ton of BS instead of just the answer.

he got the answer 4 times in the first 5 responses

Sigh...
He got the answer several times, put simply and succinctly.
He has also gotten several examples and advise, nothing belittling.
If you think this is child’s play, just wait till Fri and Sat night when the drunk posting starts. LOL

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom