• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not understanding why my negative feedback got deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gotten several people’s numbers them texting themself, I have yet to see someone use my number to prove you can manipulate someone’s number for your benefit. Like I get it’s the rules in the site. I just wanna see someone use my number texting what you want

If someone would like to inlighten me to why my negative feedback to someone got deleted when we had a deal a time and place and a set price was deleted WITH OUR TEXT

I don't know but I do know if you use the term monkey and malcontent together you get a friendly reminder from a moderator that that is hurtful speech or something to that extent.

Sigh...
He got the answer several times, put simply and succinctly.
He has also gotten several examples and advise, nothing belittling.
If you think this is child’s play, just wait till Fri and Sat night when the drunk posting starts. LOL

Um new guy here... I didnt take the time to post it if it weren't so. I like these kinds of sites. I'd hate to see them lose popularity because you have some clowns on here. There could be a forum on here dedicated for clowns, but this should have just been answers. The guy got a whole lot of crap from people without saying a word back.

Anyhow, something to think about. People will start buying elsewhere and people will stop using this site to trade and sell when no one wants to deal with the baffonery

Um new guy here... I didnt take the time to post it if it weren't so. I like these kinds of sites. I'd hate to see them lose popularity because you have some clowns on here. There could be a forum on here dedicated for clowns, but this should have just been answers. The guy got a whole lot of crap from people without saying a word back.

Anyhow, something to think about. People will start buying elsewhere and people will stop using this site to trade and sell when no one wants to deal with the baffonery
Loosen up a bit and enjoy your time here. Clearly you haven't been on here much if you think this thread is full of clowns. It gets much worse! And there are forums here dedicated to clowns. Spend some time in the pasture or boiler room for the real fun.

Anyways, he was given multiple serious answers, with proof of why text messages don't count. Feedback rules are posted on the site as well. Crap happens. Admins can only verify message exchanges done through this site.

Who was your negative feedback against?
Also, public call outs against members aren't allowed either. :thumb:

Loosen up a bit and enjoy your time here. Clearly you haven't been on here much if you think this thread is full of clowns. It gets much worse! And there are forums here dedicated to clowns. Spend some time in the pasture or boiler room for the real fun.

Anyways, he was given multiple serious answers, with proof of why text messages don't count. Feedback rules are posted on the site as well. Crap happens. Admins can only verify message exchanges done through this site.

Also, public call outs against members aren't allowed either. :thumb:

He can PM me with who it was then. Im not gonna do business with them either.. Loosen up? I'm on here to barter, buy cool stuff, and sell cool stuff. That's how I get loose. And when I feel like I may be doing something wrong because I'm new and I dont know how to post correctly or whatever, I search for assistance. This guy did that and got a load of BS.

I dont need you telling me to relax. This is relaxed. I just wanna let administration know the bafoonary needs to go because it is a business model. The site will stop getting new members that wanna trade and just want to troll. Thats what Facebook is for.

Take it to the clown threads then. Let people who ask detailed questions get detailed answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom