• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not understanding why my negative feedback got deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone would like to inlighten me to why my negative feedback to someone got deleted when we had a deal a time and place and a set price was deleted WITH OUR TEXT

Did you ever get a resolution or just bits and pieces from a few trolls on here? PM me who you reported negative feedback on so I can avoid them also.

Why has this stupid thread, on this stupid subject, now gone on for 5 pages?

...and we wonder why Biden is soon to be our next President.

Not sure how any of that is about Biden. I mean I have my personal phone number and no one has used MY number to prove it can be done. I get the feedback won’t stand. I just want to see someone use MY phone number and say I said something stupid.
If that’s the case cops wouldn’t take phones as evidence

He can PM me with who it was then. Im not gonna do business with them either.. Loosen up? I'm on here to barter, buy cool stuff, and sell cool stuff. That's how I get loose. And when I feel like I may be doing something wrong because I'm new and I dont know how to post correctly or whatever, I search for assistance. This guy did that and got a load of BS.

I dont need you telling me to relax. This is relaxed. I just wanna let administration know the bafoonary needs to go because it is a business model. The site will stop getting new members that wanna trade and just want to troll. Thats what Facebook is for.

Take it to the clown threads then. Let people who ask detailed questions get detailed answers.
:lol: Has under 10 posts, no feedback, pretends to know how this site operates and thinks it's about go under because of the buffoonery in this thread. I assure you the business model is working just fine. Look at all the members, and hundreds of pages of classifieds. We buy/trade/sell too, we just like to have fun too.

Not sure how any of that is about Biden. I mean I have my personal phone number and no one has used MY number to prove it can be done. I get the feedback won’t stand. I just want to see someone use MY phone number and say I said something stupid.
If that’s the case cops wouldn’t take phones as evidence
Cops use phones as evidence because they physically have the phone, and they can subpoena phone records. The point several members tried to make here is that, anybody can Photoshop a fake phone text conversation and post it on this site, as you see in this thread. The admins here would have no way of knowing if it was fake or not. They can however pull up PM's done through this site.

He can PM me with who it was then. Im not gonna do business with them either.. Loosen up? I'm on here to barter, buy cool stuff, and sell cool stuff. That's how I get loose. And when I feel like I may be doing something wrong because I'm new and I dont know how to post correctly or whatever, I search for assistance. This guy did that and got a load of BS.

I dont need you telling me to relax. This is relaxed. I just wanna let administration know the bafoonary needs to go because it is a business model. The site will stop getting new members that wanna trade and just want to troll. Thats what Facebook is for.

Take it to the clown threads then. Let people who ask detailed questions get detailed answers.
only boomers use the word barter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom