• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Not understanding why my negative feedback got deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Has under 10 posts, no feedback, pretends to know how this site operates and thinks it's about go under because of the buffoonery in this thread. I assure you the business model is working just fine. Look at all the members, and hundreds of pages of classifieds. We buy/trade/sell too, we just like to have fun too.

Oh my, you laugh at your own words. How impressive? No, I didnt say I thought the site was going to go under, but I have seen them just kinda evaporate because of people like you.

Yeah I have less than 10 post. I'm new, duh. Are we measuring in posts? I guess you have to since you don't have a...

You have a little supporter badge next to your name and you have new people on here asking pertinent questions, but you just wanna be a troll.

Do you have anything of value for this thread or not?

I have gotten several people’s numbers them texting themself, I have yet to see someone use my number to prove you can manipulate someone’s number for your benefit. Like I get it’s the rules in the site. I just wanna see someone use my number texting what you want

Since you asked:

iphone-T8VA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom