Now hearing classifieds category changes

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
276   0
Reaction score
Ok, let's hear it, what changes need to be made to the Classifieds categories? And I already added a Class 3 section.

Need either clarification or a separate category for regular tools (air compressors, drills, saws, lathes, etc.). Right now they get strung across "Everything Else", "Automotive Tools & Accessories" and "Outdoor Power".

Maybe not a change in classifieds/listings themselves, but dang if it wouldn't be nice to:

1. Clarify that "I'll take it" means: I'll come to your location at your price, end of story; anything else = negative FB

2. Get rid of the BS about no negative feed-back unless in PMs .... If someone can copy/paste a text conversation to prove (which can almost always be traced back to PMs to begin with), you could get rid of so many Craigslisters

3. Hold all members equally accountable

Maybe not a change in classifieds/listings themselves, but dang if it wouldn't be nice to:

1. Clarify that "I'll take it" means: I'll come to your location at your price, end of story; anything else = negative FB

2. Get rid of the BS about no negative feed-back unless in PMs .... If someone can copy/paste a text conversation to prove (which can almost always be traced back to PMs to begin with), you could get rid of so many Craigslisters

3. Hold all members equally accountable

#1 and #2 are silly. The rules are perfectly clear about this.

#3 - you inferring that we don't?

Back
Top Bottom