• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Now is the time to know your neighbor

I like a few of my neighbor 's, I bought my house in 2007, some of my neighbor 's have not spoken to me ever, now that things are bad they act like they know me, I told one of my neighbor 's talk to me AFTER everything calms down, I know his kids and dogs more than I know him or his wife. I love my next door neighbor they are a elderly couple who have mounted trail cameras around his house, he told me about it before he installed them. All, I can say is know who you shelter in with, some of my hardcore friends, have turned out to be pussys! Scared of everything!!

I live in a area where target practice is the norm. I know my next door neighbor very well, awesome guy which would give the shirt off his back to help. We both have lonng driveways that we see anything coming up to us. Plus im surrouded by friends just minutes away if anything happens, my friends would come to aide for any reason. I'm blessed.

My neighbors are scared of me, especially the old lady across the street, I swear she thinks I’m satan.
A lot of the men don’t know what to make of a single man with his own house, especially when they go to work and leave there lonely housewives at home.

Love Hanging around the neighborhood pool at noon With all the milfs.

Back
Top Bottom