• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NWTF

I am not a member but I think NWTF is a great organization who does a lot for turkey hunters. TFT is a new one that appears to be on the right track.
I’m thinking about becoming a member of the NWTF. I sent them an email today asking them if they were already involved or thinking about getting involved in the pine log wma situation. I mean I don’t think pine log has the biggest Turkey population by no means but it has turkey on it. I really think the biggest cause of the declining Turkey population is development and if pine log doesn’t stay a wma it will be developed.

I'm a member of NWTF and TFT (Turkeys For Tomorrow). Both are great organizations. If you're a new member to nwtf they send you a $25 bass pro/cabelas gift card as an incentive to join. Personally I haven't seen much involvement here from them here in ga but I do know they do some work here. TFT is pretty new and getting stuff done jointly with nwtf in some areas of the the SE. Even if they don't do anything local they are still doing something for wild turkey research and habitat improvements. Combined they are less than $100 so to me it's worth it regardless.

I'm a member of NWTF and TFT (Turkeys For Tomorrow). Both are great organizations. If you're a new member to nwtf they send you a $25 bass pro/cabelas gift card as an incentive to join. Personally I haven't seen much involvement here from them here in ga but I do know they do some work here. TFT is pretty new and getting stuff done jointly with nwtf in some areas of the the SE. Even if they don't do anything local they are still doing something for wild turkey research and habitat improvements. Combined they are less than $100 so to me it's worth it regardless.
I did go ahead and join today. I do agree with everything you said and that’s why I joined.

Back
Top Bottom