Obamacare Calculator

Matters not what sort of healthcare plan you currently have I can pretty much guarantee that the next one wont cover as much and will cost either the same or more.

What is seriously funny to me is the whole idea was to get preventative care to the poor or working poor to get them out of the ER causing such healthcare cost increases. Trouble is that aint what they will get. GO check it out for yourself.. what they will get is funds to go toward a bronze plan. This bronze plan will cost in the neighborhood of $4.5 to $6k per year for an individual or up to $20k for a family of 5. AND out of pocket expenses are higher for these plans at the rate of about 60% covered and 40% out of pocket capped at about $6500 per year. Now tell me who can afford to spend $6 k at the doctor who can not already afford to purchase a healthcare insurance policy? EVEN if you get the policy premium fully paid for you are liable for the out of pocket costs and some of these plans that means until you have spent that $6K the policy don't cover anything and some of them mean every trip you make for healthcare you cover 40% of the bill until you reach that $6k cap..

Don't believe me or for that matter anyone else telling you anything, go find out what the govt standards are and then talk to an insurance person about the "Obamacare" plans they intend to offer.

I have had employer "provided" insurance and nearly evertime their premium went up our policy covered less or cost me more.

The corporations do not eat the cost of healthcare premiums they pass it own either in the form of tax deductions or price increases and they will not eat the "Obamacare" increase either they will pass it on either to their employees or the tax payers.

Ask yourself seriously why the govt is having the "employER" portion of your healthcare premium added to YOUR W2 form.

Obamacare Standardized Plans & Rates
www.parachutehealth.com
Obamacare PlanMonthly PremiumYour Tax CreditYour Final Monthly Rate
Platinum$1,307.69$428.15$879.54
• Great Benefits
• Low Deductibles - $0 to $300
• 90 - 100% Coverage; Doctor Visit Copay's
Gold$1,141.62$428.15$713.46
• Good Benefits
• Moderate Deductibles - $750 to $1500
• 80% Coverage; Doctor Visit Copay's
Silver$977.24$428.15$549.09
• Minimal Benefits
• High Deductibles - $1900 to $5000
• 60 - 70% Coverage
• Some Copays are only after deductible is met
Bronze$796.54$428.15$368.39
• Catastrophic Benefits Only
• High Deductibles - $3500 to $6400
• 50 - 60% Coverage: Some Copays after deductible is met
• Family deductible must sometimes be met by 1 person

The whole thing falls apart if young, healthy college age kids and such don't buy any, and if enough people decide to pay the tiny fine instead of dishing out a fortune to buy it.

The system is designed to fail and be replaced with a total government system That would resemble Canada,just ask
Harry Reid! He will tell you all about it!

they want it to collapse in on itself so that a single provider/payer system can be implemented.
Socialized medicine for everyone!

Yep. How many people fail to understand what is meant by "single payer health care"? If the single payer is the government it is simply socialized medicine.

Socialized medicine - "spread the wealth". We KNEW it was coming. What are we gonna DO about it?

Back
Top Bottom