OD Green Pair

Pulpit

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
54   0
Reaction score
I have a 10/22 that has been built and custom coated with Paradigm Dupont Teflon with a Hogue Stock. It has a matching Mossberg 500 coated in the same manner.

Just thought I would share. I will have my Taurus .44 special back from the coater this week hopefully which will also match this pair, also satin black scope mounts and OD green scope with compliment the 10/22 this week as well.

Here is a photo I just wanted to share.

This photo is too small, please see by other post.

s6.tinypic.com_20f6uso_th.jpg

Last edited:
I have another ste being all coated together as well. I will upload those pictures when that set gets all done, and more pics of this set when it is 100% complete.

Thanks, any and all comments are welcome and appreciated.

hard to see in the small picture but i bet they look good ,i picked up a old winchester model 94 and was going to do this to it but got to many irons in the fire right now

Jon Clement. Could not recommend a better individual. Everything is above and beyond my expectations. On time and on budget.

He is jclem02 on here.

Thanks, me too.

I have a charcoal and dark earth custom 10/22 he built, a taurus Judge that is being matched to it-even the fluting will match, and another Mossberg that will be dark earth except for the furniture.

I would like to find 2 Pelican cases to house these sets. Man, those are high, but worth it I reckon?

Back
Top Bottom