OD Green Pair

I would like to find 2 Pelican cases to house these sets. Man, those are high, but worth it I reckon?

With Pelican you are paying for the name, same with Halliburton Zero. You can get Pelican "like" cases, I have a SKB iseries case for my camera, its great, just as good as Pelican. Or if you want a Halliburton Zero "like" case you can get a close copy on ebay.

I wouldnt get a top of the line case unless you are dragging your gear into environments that demand that kind of protection, like airplanes, or jungles, ocean voyages, or such. I have a Halliburton Zero copy, briefcase that looks like a Halliburton Zero aluminum breifcase, and its got a AR pistol, broken down in it. I can carry it around and it doesnt look like a weapon.

I also got a violin case for my Draco, fits the gun, and 6 mags, and you'd never know it wasnt a violin, tough ABS plastic, lots of padding. Both of those cases were relatively cheap compared to what you'd pay for a Pelican and they both serve my purposes just fine.

I wouldnt bother with a real Pelican case unless you are going on a Safari.

Back
Top Bottom