• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*** ODT CMP range invasion version 2.0 *** October 1st.

Thanks! Trying to decide between those listed for CCW and never shot any of them.
Need to make a decision fairly quickly.

Personally, I choose the cz over the sig for a carry gun. Shoots great, feels natural in my hand, and conceals well. I also have a CZ factory threaded barrel for it....

There's really no need but people can if they want. I intend to get there when it opens (9 CST) as I assume most do. If we are there at the same time they are pretty accommodating to try and get groups lanes together.

So.....whats the point of doing an odt group thing if there isnt at least an initial meetup before people scatter to whatever range? I assumed that was part of it and the reason, but if not thats fine.

How do we get the discount?

1) If anyone would like to meet for breakfast holler. I'm game. Not sure what the last exit is that way that has a Waffle House. :becky:
2) To get the discount make sure and mention that you are with "The Outdoor's Trader/ODT" when you check in. I just spoke with them and we are on the list for the discount.
3) Does anyone have any labels and can make pre-printed name tags? I'm TERRIBLE with names. If not I can go get some.

Woodstock, we're basically there the whole day so there's plenty of time to meet with folks, swap lies and excuses, etc. Most people are raring to go as soon as they open the range, so check in/safety video if needed and then shooting doesn't really allow for any prolonged or formal group meeting but again PLENTY of time to get to know fellow ODTrs while doing one of our favorite things.
As mentioned PACK A LUNCH. There's places to eat at the ranges (so you don't have to pack up your gear) or since the weather is so nice there's outside tables overlooking range 1 for those that want to take a more formal break from shooting.

Back
Top Bottom