ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024 - Cobb County Civic Center

I feel as though I came out ahead, sold some items at a friends table and got some deals while walking around. I could tell when they turned the air down and it was needed, it was a little crowded downstairs, I think more members didn't have a name tag than those of us that did, I brought a few bottles of water and glad I did.
I think we need to get a few members together and buy a complete row of tables so we can fellowship and have things to sell,
We could call it members only row

If I want to have Saw Quavo wannabes muggin' for Insta photos holding my SP-1, I'll buy a table at RK Shows.
I was today years old when I learned that this person existed.

And the award for "The Most Incredibly Obscure but Devastatingly Accurate Reference" goes to...

I think we need to get a few members together and buy a complete row of tables so we can fellowship and have things to sell,
We could call it members only row
IIRC, last year there was a room off to the side of the entrance check in - by the Men's Restroom, that was the "Swap" Meet room and was available with tables and chairs to sit and swap.

I did go up to the Entrance Lobby where there were chairs and tables a couple times to rest my feet and back.

Back
Top Bottom