• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 6, 2023 - Cobb County Civic Center

No Taco Bell before the show. The Hague Convention prohibits the use of poisonous gasses by combatant nations. I know some of you are not signatories to that as evinced by the clouds of noxious fumes present at any RK Show at the Expo Center.
🤣😂😅🤣😂😅😆😆😆
Taco bell is really a concealed firearm after you eat it... lol
Taco bell after.gif

Taco bell.gif

Kidney beans, cabbage, and hard boiled eggs will be consumed in the days before the show. You have been warned. :painkiller:
You are going to cause me to escalate the danger to non-combatants. If you are going to eat that and attend the show, I'll have to eat some hot pickled eggs and drink some cheap beer before I enter. The carnage will be more than you and your progeny will want to bear.

You are going to cause me to escalate the danger to non-combatants. If you are going to eat that and attend the show, I'll have to eat some hot pickled eggs and drink some cheap beer before I enter. The carnage will be more than you and your progeny will want to bear.

Alrighty pmoon challenge accepted. Natty Ice and kimchee are in line up now. FYI we be neighbors I'm sharing a table with Biker.

Alrighty pmoon challenge accepted. Natty Ice and kimchee are in line up now. FYI we be neighbors I'm sharing a table with Biker.
He'll be collateral damage, sad but unavoidable. I'll bring an M17A1 for him but it won't do any good with that beard.

Back
Top Bottom