• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT In Memorium - RIP

This past Friday we lost a good long-time ODT member Yancey Derringer. He was an Air Force veteran and was buried yesterday at the Georgia National Cemetery in Canton. Personally he was my best friend and business partner. RIP my friend. You will be missed.
image.jpeg

This past Friday we lost a good long-time ODT member Yancey Derringer. He was an Air Force veteran and was buried yesterday at the Georgia National Cemetery in Canton. Personally he was my best friend and business partner. RIP my friend. You will be missed. View attachment 584531
I hate to hear about this, prayers for you and his family. RIP @Yancey Derringer

This past Friday we lost a good long-time ODT member Yancey Derringer. He was an Air Force veteran and was buried yesterday at the Georgia National Cemetery in Canton. Personally he was my best friend and business partner. RIP my friend. You will be missed. View attachment 584531

sorry for your loss. lost my best friend 2 years ago. my prayers go out to you and his family.

Last edited:
I hate to hear about this, prayers for you and his family. RIP @Yancey Derringer
Will pray for his family and friends. He is in a much better place I truly believe.

Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord.
--2 Corinthians 5:8

Wow, I just happened on this thread. Hadn't seen it in a while after first posting that it was a great idea to jwhit, I can't believe we've lost so many great members in such a short time. I didn't know any of them personally but had PM'd back & forth with a few of them. I've lost a bunch of good and close friends in the last six years myself, it really sucks to start getting older and knowing all these good people are gone. Especially the younger guys, God bless their families. RIP guys, I'll be keeping all of your families and friends in my thoughts and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom