• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Odt meet up

Will you be coming ( please update RSVP )

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reasonably so, it’s one of Lage’s that fits into his mk2 upper. It’s picky about ammo but cycles pretty well if it’s well oiled and fed the good stuff. It gets the suppressor dirty as hell though.
I run CCI standard and it'll run all day oil or dry. Might need to dual wield them.......

Haven't been to one of these before, do most people bring their own stuff or is it mostly fondling the rentals?

Was planning to bring my M11/9 and 22 conversion but it sounds like there'll be much cooler full autos on the line.
Yes 100%. Bring your toys. We are bringin ours to people to play with. Unfortunately some mg’s are incredibly expensive to maintain. Like if my firing pin breaks in the mg15 a new one is unobtanium!! The last one i bought was 1200. A bolt carrier is 2500. We are covering costs of ammo and the inevitable repairs. There are no pay days to this. I get kicks and thrills watchin people have the time of their lifes

Yes 100%. Bring your toys. We are bringin ours to people to play with. Unfortunately some mg’s are incredibly expensive to maintain. Like if my firing pin breaks in the mg15 a new one is unobtanium!! The last one i bought was 1200. A bolt carrier is 2500. We are covering costs of ammo and the inevitable repairs. There are no pay days to this. I get kicks and thrills watchin people have the time of their lifes
Doing the MG’s is optional you can bring and shoot your own stuff for free

I would say we only need to allocate x amount of time for the MG’s and then move on to every one shooting what they brought

Back
Top Bottom