• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Show Special

C Rex

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
17   0
Reaction score
Just a heads/bump up (somehow got buried in Show thread).

I will be giving away two "Introduction to Bladesmithing" opportunities at my booth - #17.
Please stop by, say hello and put your name in the jar. Tickets will be available on the table, just print name and contact # clearly. I will draw at the end of the show.
The winners will get a day of hands-on instruction and hopefully complete a knife (depends on your skills not mine).

>>Not a joke and not "Forged in Fire" theatrical drama. (I normally charge $300 for this class.)<<

Just a heads/bump up (somehow got buried in Show thread).

I will be giving away two "Introduction to Bladesmithing" opportunities at my booth - #17.
Please stop by, say hello and put your name in the jar. Tickets will be available on the table, just print name and contact # clearly. I will draw at the end of the show.
The winners will get a day of hands-on instruction and hopefully complete a knife (depends on your skills not mine).

>>Not a joke and not "Forged in Fire" theatrical drama. (I normally charge $300 for this class.)<<
Been a long time Carl, look forward to seeing you again..I haven't been able to attend Track Rock in years...

Good seeing everyone and pretty good turnout overall. Got way more tickets than I expected, little over 50. Enjoyed talking with all of you that stopped by.
Because of the interest and number of tickets filled out I have decided to draw 3 instead of 2 and a forth as a default.
These are the three my neighbor's granddaughter drew from the jar and I will be contacting each via pm or email soon as I can.
Cameron Mills, Madison Anderson, and Katey Richerson
Thanks everyone for your interest.

Good seeing everyone and pretty good turnout overall. Got way more tickets than I expected, little over 50. Enjoyed talking with all of you that stopped by.
Because of the interest and number of tickets filled out I have decided to draw 3 instead of 2 and a forth as a default.
These are the three my neighbor's granddaughter drew from the jar and I will be contacting each via pm or email soon as I can.
Cameron Mills, Madison Anderson, and Katey Richerson
Thanks everyone for your interest.
That is weird, you completely misspelled my name.:confused2:

It was nice seeing you at the show. Those were nice looking knives!

Back
Top Bottom