• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Swap Meet @ TruPrep in Marietta, Sunday January 22, 2023

Thanks to the member that sold me the 7.5x55 Swiss GP11 ammo. I was looking for some and didn't expect to find it there. I also picked up a couple of Garand stocks.

That was me. Hope you put 'em all in the x-ring!

Had a GREAT time! Even if I hadn't bought or sold anything it was worth the trip to hang out with fellow ODT'ers.

This one seemed better attended than the last one. Packed up and left out a little after three. Crowds were pretty thin at that point.

alleycat alleycat left too early. Had two folks ask me if he was still there...man of the hour!

IMG_7310.JPG
IMG_7311.JPG

As always, so many thanks to cmshoot cmshoot and TruPrep TruPrep for hosting the event!

Great to have these inside and not have to worry about setting up in the rain.

That was me. Hope you put 'em all in the x-ring!

Had a GREAT time! Even if I hadn't bought or sold anything it was worth the trip to hang out with fellow ODT'ers.

This one seemed better attended than the last one. Packed up and left out a little after three. Crowds were pretty thin at that point.

alleycat alleycat left too early. Had two folks ask me if he was still there...man of the hour!

View attachment 5249525View attachment 5249527

As always, so many thanks to cmshoot cmshoot and TruPrep TruPrep for hosting the event!

Great to have these inside and not have to worry about setting up in the rain.
I’m not gonna lie I was eyeing that tiger you had, I was on the half a table across from you. Sadly, just didn’t have free cash. Otherwise I would’ve given it a new home.

I’m not gonna lie I was eyeing that tiger you had, I was on the half a table across from you. Sadly, just didn’t have free cash. Otherwise I would’ve given it a new home.

That thing attracts finger prints like no other. If anything, it's great for people to come up and start a conversation.

If it weren't for my S&W Mod 60 it wouldn't be for sale.

Thanks for attending, y’all!

Sorry I was tied up and didn’t get to make my rounds. Came in this morning, walked into my Armory, and found that the roof had leaked all over my computer.

Took several hours of moving everything to the opposite corner, running the cable above the drop ceiling, running new internet cable to the security camera, cleaning up the mess, etc. Oof.

I’m thinking late April or early May for the next one.

It was really nice to see some old friends and meet some new folks. Thanks cmshoot cmshoot and TruPrep for the hospitality

I think that we can say we were last out...

The BBQ place with the Sam and Dave's Mac, is Community Q in Decatur.

Back
Top Bottom