• View counts are not updating correctly, we are looking into it now. Thanks!

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
The Outdoors Trader Gun Show & Swap Meet
Cobb County Civic Center
Jan 22, 2022
10AM - 6PM
Link to Store - https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/help/odt10/

Latest Update

After talking with the Civic Center about coronavirus restrictions I have decided to move the event to Jan 22, 2022. I am pretty confident that by January we should be able to have the event the way we want to have it, meaning no masks required, no occupancy limits, more tables allowed on the floor, etc.

As for the name of the event I really liked will4me will4me suggestion of calling it ODT10-22. We're celebrating our tenth anniversary in 2022, at this point that makes enough sense for me. :D. To avoid confusion I'm just going to refer to it as The ODT Gun Show and Swap Meet for now and I'll update it when I have all the new artwork and everything.

I will not postpone this again. If there are restrictions still in place then we'll just deal with them.

If you placed your order before July 7, 2020 and do not cancel it you will receive a free ODT patch.

If you placed your order before Jun 14, 2021 and do not cancel your order you will receive a free ODT poker chip.

If you would like a refund, please email me at thomas@theoutdoorstrader.com and I will take care of it for you.

gunshow_logo_odt12_22.PNG

Event has been moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Original Post -

Don’t tell anyone, it’s a secret! This is not a public gun show, it’s for ODT. No outside advertising will be done for this event. Stay tuned to this thread, any major updates will be added to the top of this post.

I’m calling the event “ODT10” and it’s being held 10 years to the day that the ODT was created. I’ve worked out a lot of the details but a lot of it is still open for suggestions. I'd love to hear what everyone has to think about this as we have a lot of time to get ready for it.

The event is being held at the Cobb County Civic Center. The center has a main floor and a second floor that overlooks the main floor. The entire main floor will be tables/booths. The second floor will be tables/booths and hang out areas/bleachers. Trading will be allowed in the bleacher area, that's what we're here for! I've posted a video of the center in the booth discussion thread, there's a link below.

All firearms will have the triggers zip tied at the door. We can't change the policy so no need to debate it in anymore this thread. (If you read through you will find some debate already occurred.)

Admission is only $5 and children are free. No strollers allowed. No animals allowed.

The ODT11 Event Page is now open!

Most of the designs are complete so the final products should be very close to the pictures. Only 1,000 pre sale packages will be available! After that you can still get a badge and shirt but you'll have to buy them separately, and your badge will not have your name pre-printed on it.

To purchase admission just visit our store, we accept credit/debit cards for payment here - https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/help/odt10/

If you'd like to pay by check or money order just send me a PM and I'll get you set up. I'll also be at a few meet and greets in the next few months if you want to pay in cash.

Admission Packages

1,000 Pre sale packages are available now. As of right now the event is pre sale only, if you want to come you have to buy a ticket through here or contact me to use a different form of payment. Only 1500 admissions will be sold to this event. Children 18 and under are free and do not require admission.

No limit on admission packages so feel free to buy for your friends and family!

Admission Package - $5
  • Event badge with your name pre-printed on it with an ODT10 lanyard.
  • Event Stickers

Challenge Coin Package - $10
  • Double-sided Challenge Coin with event logo
  • Event Stickers

Challenge Coin & Shirt Package - $20
  • ODT10 Event Shirt
  • Double-sided Challenge Coin with event logo
  • Event Stickers
  • +$5 for 3XL, 4XL & 5XL

Extra Shirts - $12, no limit

Extra Coins - $5, limit of 5

Event Badges

Badges will have your name printed on them and badges will be numbered. Will also come with an ODT lanyard.
badge.png

Shirts
This is the front of the shirt. The back will either be blank or full of our sponsors if we have any.
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 4.06.00 PM.png

Challenge Coins
Final design will depend on how much detail can be put into these coins. Coins will be 1.5" circles. There will only be 1,000 numbered coins available, once they are sold out they are gone.
Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 7.13.29 PM.png

shirt_gray.png

Tables & Booths
Check availability here - https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/odt10-table-booth-store-info-discussion.1922773/

Tables are $20 and booths are $75. A booth is 3 tables shaped like a "U" at the end of a row. We have 36 booths available and 81 tables available.

You can upgrade from a table to a booth anytime if there is one available. Booths can be split between a maximum of 2 people. Tables come with 1 chair and booths come with 2 chairs.

If you need even more space you can get a "Store." We have 3 small ones and 3 large ones. Check the table/booth thread for the details.

Vendors get 2 hours to setup and 2 hours to vacate.

$5 admission. Children under 18 are free. No Strollers.

Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 4.55.06 PM.png

The civic center has a large meeting room that that I am making available for classes, demonstrations, special meetups, etc. during ODT10.

If you want to reserve a room just get 50 people who have paid for admission already to sign up and you can have the room for an hour, no charge. All classes must be free. We should have enough time for 8 classes/events. You can start a thread in the ODT10 forum to try and gain support and get the room.

I’ll have to find out the max capacity for the room, maybe 80-100?

Classroom discussion is here: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/odt10-reserve-meeting-room-for-classes-demos-etc.1925076/

GG0FzhhBQ+yxBLgy086isg.jpg

Original Post

MXPKtPX6RBWkFA45LJazrg.jpg

P2ywKNSfSEm7Q2SgB%u%xw.jpg

81 tables - $20 a table, limit 1 tables per person/business. Does not include admission. I want cheap tables so anyone can rent one and I have a per-person limit so we have as many different vendors as possible. If you’re not selling guns/accessories and you’re not @Hayata selling soap then please message me before reserving a booth. Tables can be used for retail or product exhibition.

yIU46frySUqKx9HxV8fZQg.jpg

36 booths - $75 a booth - booths are 3 tables at the end of row. They can be used for retail or product exhibition. Does not include admission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom