Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

ODT10 - 10th Anniversary Gun Show & Meet-Up - May 16, 2020

Thread in 'ODT10 - May 16, 2020' started by Okuma, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Okuma

Okuma crocodylus pontifex Staff Member

Administrator Owner
    GA Carry Contributor NRA Contributor Gun Owners of America Contributor
    Rating
    100%
    The Outdoors Trader Gun Show & Swap Meet - ODT10
    Cobb County Civic Center
    May 16th, 2020 - Next Year!
    10AM - 6PM (Not set)
    Link to Store - https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/help/odt10/
    [​IMG]

Don’t tell anyone, it’s a secret! This is not a public gun show, it’s for ODT. No outside advertising will be done for this event. Stay tuned to this thread, any major updates will be added to the top of this post.

I’m calling the event “ODT10” and it’s being held 10 years to the day that the ODT was created. I’ve worked out a lot of the details but a lot of it is still open for suggestions. I'd love to hear what everyone has to think about this as we have a lot of time to get ready for it.

The event is being held at the Cobb County Civic Center. The center has a main floor and a second floor that overlooks the main floor. The entire main floor will be tables/booths. The second floor will be tables/booths and hang out areas/bleachers. Trading will be allowed in the bleacher area, that's what we're here for! I've posted a video of the center in the booth discussion thread, there's a link below.

All firearms will have the triggers zip tied at the door. We can't change the policy so no need to debate it in anymore this thread. (If you read through you will find some debate already occurred.)

The plan is to do this every year assuming the first one isn't a complete failure. If we somehow manage to sell 1,000 preorders to this show before December I will immediately begin preparations for a 2nd show for South GA in the fall of 2020. (Apparently Warner Robbins isn't south enough so it would be south of there. :D )

Admission is only $5 and children are free. No strollers allowed. No animals allowed.

The ODT10 Pre-Sale Page is now open!

Most of the designs are complete so the final products should be very close to the pictures. Only 1,000 pre sale packages will be available! After that you can still get a badge and shirt but you'll have to buy them separately, and your badge will not have your name pre-printed on it.

To purchase admission you will need to setup a new account with our store software to complete your purchase. We accept paypal or credit/debit cards through Square. - https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/help/odt10/

Admission Packages

1,000 Pre sale packages are available now. On Dec 1st I will release the last 500 tickets. As of right now the event is pre sale only, if you want to come you have to buy a ticket through here or contact me to use a different form of payment. Only 1500 admissions will be sold to this event. Children 18 and under are free and do not require admission.

Limit 2 Admission packages per person.

Admission Package - $5
    • Event badge with your name pre-printed on it with an ODT10 lanyard.
    • Event Stickers

Challenge Coin Package - $10
    • Double-sided Challenge Coin with event logo
    • Event Stickers

Challenge Coin & Shirt Package - $20
    • ODT10 Event Shirt
    • Double-sided Challenge Coin with event logo
    • Event Stickers
    • +$5 for 4XL & 5XL

Extra Shirts - $12, no limit

Extra Coins - $5, limit of 5

Event Badges

Badges will have your name printed on them and badges will be numbered. Will also come with an ODT lanyard.
    badge.png

Shirts
    This is the front of the shirt. The back will either be blank or full of our sponsors if we have any.
    Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 4.06.00 PM.png

Challenge Coins
    Final design will depend on how much detail can be put into these coins. Coins will be 1.5" circles. There will only be 1,000 numbered coins available, once they are sold out they are gone.
    Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 7.13.29 PM.png
    shirt_gray.png

Tables & Booths
    Check availability here - https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/odt10-table-booth-store-info-discussion.1922773/

Tables are $20 and booths are $75. A booth is 3 tables shaped like a "U" at the end of a row. We have 36 booths available and 81 tables available.

You can upgrade from a table to a booth anytime if there is one available. Booths can be split between a maximum of 2 people. Tables come with 1 chair and booths come with 2 chairs.

If you need even more space you can get a "Store." We have 3 small ones and 3 large ones. Check the table/booth thread for the details.

Vendors get 2 hours to setup and 2 hours to vacate.

$5 admission. Children under 18 are free. No Strollers.

Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 4.55.06 PM.png

The civic center has a large meeting room that that I am making available for classes, demonstrations, special meetups, etc. during ODT10.

If you want to reserve a room just get 50 people who have paid for admission already to sign up and you can have the room for an hour, no charge. All classes must be free. We should have enough time for 8 classes/events. You can start a thread in the ODT10 forum to try and gain support and get the room.

I’ll have to find out the max capacity for the room, maybe 80-100?

Classroom discussion is here: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/odt10-reserve-meeting-room-for-classes-demos-etc.1925076/

GG0FzhhBQ+yxBLgy086isg.jpg

Original Post

MXPKtPX6RBWkFA45LJazrg.jpg

P2ywKNSfSEm7Q2SgB%u%xw.jpg

81 tables - $20 a table, limit 1 tables per person/business. Does not include admission. I want cheap tables so anyone can rent one and I have a per-person limit so we have as many different vendors as possible. If you’re not selling guns/accessories and you’re not @Hayata selling soap then please message me before reserving a booth. Tables can be used for retail or product exhibition.

yIU46frySUqKx9HxV8fZQg.jpg

36 booths - $75 a booth - booths are 3 tables at the end of row. They can be used for retail or product exhibition. Does not include admission.

2. twinglock40z

twinglock40z Don’t tell my wife I’m on here.

Rating
    100%
  3. shootin4fun

shootin4fun Veritas Aequitas

Rating
    100%
  4. chaostat

chaostat The Hen that laid the Golden Legos

Rating
    100%
  5. stdntDrvr

stdntDrvr ODT Junkie! Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
  6. BIKER13

BIKER13 VIKE just kill it Supporter

Special Hen Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    THats a big deal rite thar.

7. grdbreaker

grdbreaker The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    99.8%
    KABOOOOOOOM!!!!! Will there be a gunshow loophole??????

8. Mr.Glock

Mr.Glock Extremely Rightwing Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
  9. bulletpaluza

bulletpaluza The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
  10. cwolfe68

cwolfe68 ODT Junkie! Supporter